Responsibilities and Duties
The role available is to work as an Associate Director – Quantum within the Hong Kong office. A large amount of your time will be working on producing and assessing claims on large infrastructure projects, as well as analysing documents at an expert level whilst also assisting Experts in Arbitration and Litigation matters.
Under the role you will be expected to actively engage in business development and be responsible for the training and development of the internal commercial department.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of Commercial Management duties on construction projects at all stages of their development and across a range of sectors.
- Site based experience as subcontractor, contractor, consultant or client.
- Knowledge of claims preparation and assessment and a keen interest in contractual and legal matters
- Some experience of assisting an Expert in Arbitration and/or Litigation matters is preferred, but not essential.
- First class written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, selfdriven, determined and thorough in approach.
- Capable of carrying out independent study, analysis and interpretation then presenting conclusions in a clear and concise manner.
- Good working knowledge of data manipulation in excel.
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin speaking (not essential)
- Degree or equivalent in Commercial Management (essential) and Construction Law is preferred.
- Professionally qualified: CIArb, RICS, HKIS or similar.
DGA Group Overview
DGA Group has been providing services of the highest standard for over 25 years, during which time its operations have expanded significantly, allowing DGA to offer its services to clients across the globe from its network of strategically-located international offices.
Competitive salary, structured bonus and private healthcare.