Responsibilities and Duties
The role available is to work as an Associate Director – Quantum within the Dubai office. A large amount of your time will be working on producing and assessing claims on large building and infrastructure projects, as well as analysing documents at an expert level whilst also assisting Experts in Arbitration and Litigation.
Under the role you will be expected to actively engage in business development and be responsible for the training and development of the internal commercial department.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of Commercial Management duties on construction projects at all stages of their development and across a range of sectors.
- Site based experience as sub-contractor, contractor, consultant or client.
- Knowledge of claims preparation and assessment and a keen interest in contractual and legal matters
- Some experience of assisting an Expert in Arbitration and/or Litigation is preferred, but not essential.
- First class written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-driven, determined and thorough in approach.
- Capable of carrying out independent study, analysis and interpretation then presenting conclusions in a clear and concise manner.
- Good working knowledge of data manipulation in excel.
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management (essential) and Construction Law (preferred).
- Professionally qualified: RICS, CIArb or similar.
DGA Group Overview
DGA Group has been providing services of the highest standard for over 25 years, during which time its operations have expanded significantly, allowing DGA to offer its services to clients across the globe from its network of strategically-located international offices.
Competitive package (salary plus housing and local transport allowances), structured bonus and private healthcare.