Responsibilities and Duties
The role available is to work as a Senior Commercial Consultant within the Hong Kong office. A large amount of your time will be working on producing and assessing claims on large infrastructure projects, as well as analysing documents at an expert level.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of Quantity Surveying duties on construction projects at all stages of their development and across a range of sectors.
- Site based experience as sub-contractor, contractor, consultant or client.
- Knowledge of claims preparation and assessment and a keen interest in contractual and legal matters
- First class written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-driven, determined and thorough in approach.
- Capable of carrying out independent study, analysis and interpretation then presenting conclusions in a clear and concise manner.
- Good working knowledge of data manipulation in excel.
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin speaking preferred
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or relevant construction discipline is strongly preferred
- Ideally professionally qualified or on route to Member qualification: RICS, HKIS or similar.
Competitive salary, structured bonus and private healthcare.