The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong construction related experience background in the preparation of contractual claims and other consultancy services under various forms of contract including NEC, FIDIC and JCT and have a BSc in Quantity Surveying and/or MSc in Construction Law
Preferably, but not essential, candidates will also have assisted in adjudication and expert witness roles ideally within the region and support with business development is likely to be required.
We offer a competitive package with the opportunity for growth in an expanding business environment.
Some of the key skills and traits we are looking for this position include:
- contractual knowledge,
- ability to analyse issues and identify entitlement,
- report writing,
- negotiation skills,
- a strong relevant construction / legal education background,
- ample experience,
- a strong sense of responsibility and someone who recognises opportunities when they present themselves,
- relevant academic and professional qualifications.
- Ability to work with a team as well as on their own
To apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering email and recent CV