FRICS, MCIArb., MEWI
- Delivered written Expert Report and oral evidence (in cross-examination) in relation to quantum issues in High Court proceedings in connection with a $250m fraud case in Kazakhstan.
- Delivered written Expert Report in relation to procurement issues in arbitration proceedings in connection with major container port development in Djibouti.
- Delivered written Expert Report in relation to construction quantum issues associated with a major commercial property development, affected by the Thameslink programme, heard in the Lands Chamber.
- Delivered report and oral evidence on matters of quantum in County Court proceedings associated with refurbishment and underpinning works.
- Delivered report and oral evidence on matters of quantum in the Official Referees Court, associated with a residential development.
- Commercial Property: multi-tower developments
- Infrastructure: Highways, airports, tunnelling
- Power Generation: Hydropower, Thermal Generation
- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Port & Marine Works
- Water Treatment
Steve is a Director of DGA Group to provide expert advisory services to clients and contractors regarding the development and defence of contractual claims, and the avoidance and resolution of disputes.
Steve has more than 40 years of construction industry experience, working in quantity surveying, commercial management, project management, risk management and dispute resolution on a wide range of projects in the United Kingdom and overseas.
Extensive experience in the development, defence and settlement of major construction claims, and in the preparation and delivery of statements of claim, and many other aspects of the legal process associated with construction disputes. He has worked closely with numerous international law firms in preparing for arbitration, litigation and adjudication proceedings.
Steve is an internationally recognised quantum expert having delivered many CPR Part 35-compliant reports in both High Court and Arbitration proceedings.