Complimentary breakfast seminar: Final Account - is yours fit for acceptance or Adjudication? - 29 Jan 2020
Hosted by Scott Milner, Director of DGA - Yorkshire and North East
Scott has lectured on a national and regional level for a number of years and is known for his informative topical seminars. Scott returns with another complimentary breakfast seminar with anecdotes of some recent problems faced by parties and their application to the standard form contracts such as the NEC 3 & 4 and JCT; and advice on steps to be taken to maximise your success and recovery.
This seminar will appeal only to contractors and sub-contractors involved in any aspect of construction and engineering.
In particular, this seminar will consider:
- Loss and expense - notification and ascertaining
- Use of time sheets for recovery of costs – the pro’s, the con’s and the hurdles
- Disruption – have you proved it?
- JCT 2016: Can a contractor make new claims post final adjustment/ certificate?
- NEC4: Final assessment procedure - traps for the unwary