- The gathering of relevant documents and data relating to the dispute
- Using your experience on planning software’s such as Primavera P6 to generate reports
- Taking raw data relating to delay issues on sections of the dispute and inputting it into a new format in MS Excel for easier analysis
- Use your planning experience to analyse the programme of works with a high level of scrutiny and spot any irregularities and causes of negligence resulting in a delay
- Attend regular strategy meetings to discuss what data and documentation is required to perform the appropriate delay analysis
- You will work closely with the Associate Director (Delay and Disruption) and assist him in his day-to-day activities.
Skills and Experience
You should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Construction or civil engineering degree or similar equivalent qualification is essential
- Minimum of three (3) years related work experience in the construction industry as an engineer, project manager or construction planner with live project planning experience
- Ambitious to pursue a career in the construction disputes sector, specialising in delay analysis.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good analytical and planning skills with the capacity to think outside the box
- A positive can-do attitude with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel applications, including using formulas/functions in MS Excel
- Advanced understanding of project scheduling software such as Primavera P6 and MS project
- Must have good attention to details
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good working ethics and ability to treat documents with confidentiality
- A strong team player
- Must be a Singaporean Citizen or Singaporean PR
What we Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Training and mentoring with direct access to industry experts who can support you in advancing your career.
- Opportunity to work on international projects and collaborate with our global network of offices.