MSc, FCIArb, FCIOB, MAE, MEWI, FPD
Tim is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building, and a member of the Academy of Experts and the Expert Witness Institute. He also holds an MSc in Construction Law & Dispute Resolution and is a member of the King’s College Construction Law Association and the Society of Construction Law.
Tim specialises in delay analysis and is regularly appointed as an Expert witness. He has over 35 years of experience in the construction industry, starting his career working for large UK-based main contractors in planning and scheduling. He has experience in planning various projects, both during preconstruction and during construction. Tim was a joint founder with Matt Lindsay of Chronos Consult before Chronos was acquired by DGA. His experience as an Expert in Delay Analysis is in Litigation, Arbitration, Adjudication and Mediation. He has been appointed an Expert on matters throughout the UK and Ireland, the USA, the Middle East and the Caribbean.
- Expert Witness in Delay on a Waste to Power Project in the UK (litigation)
- Expert Witness in Delay on a Residential Development in the Caribbean (arbitration)
- Expert Witness in Delay on a Road Project in Abu Dhabi (arbitration / cross-examined by the tribunal)
- Expert Witness in Delay on a Cladding Project in the UK (litigation)
- Expert Witness in Delay on a Hotel Refurbishment in London (adjudication).
Tim is experienced in all of the main standard forms of contract including JCT, FIDIC, NEC and IChemE, and bespoke forms.